Tetratex® Release is a high value surface filtration ePTFE membrane, laminated onto a variety of substrates for pulse jet baghouse applications. It acts as a primary dustcake requiring no pre-coat before or during operation. Delivering added value performance and excellent dust cake release compared to coated filter media.
A PTFE Membrane with Unrivalled dust cake Release
Feature and Benefits:
- Tetratex Release is an alternative to conventional coated needlefelts.
- Superior collection efficiency compared to PTFE coated media.
- Tetratex Release results in near zero emissions for particles greater than 5 microns.
- Tetratex Release delivers added value performance and excellent dustcake release.
- Increased bag life and reduced operating costs can be achieved due to the extreme anti-adhesive properties of the PTFE membrane surface.
- Lower constant operating pressure drop, results in energy savings.
- Tetratex Release vastly improves the filtration performance of conventional filter media.
Cement -Raw mill
Fine Chemicals – Detergents
Food and Confectionary – Raw Material Intake
Metallurgical – Foundry, Steel Furnace
Non Metallic – Sand Milling, Wood, Minerals
Pharmaceutical – Drug Production, Plastics
Tetratex #5102 provides a Release from production bottleneck at Turkish Cement Plant
Donaldson Membranes #5102 fortifies the cement process at Turkish Plant Denizli
Oxy cutting-Steel Industry
Donaldson Membranes Launches New Needlefelt Filter Media For Adverse Chemical Conditions
Donaldson membranes launches new antistatic stainless steel polyester
The Fantastic Four!